“One of the most amazing organisations on our bucket list is Buurtzorg. The fully self-managed home-care organization in The Netherlands has grown to 14,000 employees in only 10 years’. Client satisfaction is highest in their segment, while employee satisfaction is through the roof!”
40% lower care costs. Highest client and patient satisfaction ratings. 4 times Employer of the year. Highest-ever marks from the Dutch Regulator. With NO managers! No wonder Buurtzorg has attracted attention from all over the world with its revolutionary leadership model. Small, place-based, self-managing teams of frontline professionals delivering a holostic service in the community have delighted service users and achieved better outcomes at significantly lower cost. Coaches support teams instead of managers directing them. teams are focused on prevention and building relationships, not time and task. Principals of the Buurtzorg model are being explored outside of care and into new sectors. This Disruptive Innovators Network workshop is the first chance to explore its potential for the social housing sector.
What will you learn?
- How self management could transform social housing providers.
- How Buurtzorg went from four pioneering nurses to 1,000 self-managing teams in less than 10 years.
- How a manager-less organisation achieves better quality assurance.
- What makes the role of the coach essential.
- The role of the executives in transforming your organisation.
- How to re purpose your back office towards supporting the frontline.
- How place-based teams in the UK have transformed communities and been the catalyst for the creation of lasting local solutions.
- How to adopt the model into an existing organisation.
Who should attend?
CEOs, Directors, Heads of Operations, and Directors of HR, Strategy and/or Transformation. All leaders seeking to transform service delivery, attract and retain a talented workforce whilst meeting budget needs.
£229+vat for Disruptive Innovator Network members
£279+vat for non-members